Introduction of the 308-nm excimer lamp
The excimer lamp emits a wavelength of 308 nm These technical characteristics provide with many advantages over conventional phototherapies. High fluencies are possible, which can be useful in thick plaques of psoriasis.
It is also possible to selectively turn the beam of light and thus to treat the specific area involved, sparing healthy skin.
It is easier to reach areas that are usually difficult to treat, such as mucosa.
4. Relapse eczema
5. pityriasis rosea
6. atopic dermatitis
7. palmoplantar pustulosis
9. chronic skin ulcer
308nm targeted phototherapy device psoriasis vitiligo home use KN-5000K
- High-intensity LED ultraviolet light, the light source has a longer life, so that the treatment response is rapid, which can reduce the patient’s treatment cycle and frequency.
- The instrument is suitable for small area treatment, with good targeting, and it is easier to reach the diseased parts that are difficult to reach by traditional light sources.
- The flexible treatment handle can precisely control the radiation treatment range, and it will not shine on the normal skin, avoiding the damage to the normal skin.
- Small size and easy to carry.
- The two treatment modes of dose and time can be selected by the user at will.
- Built-in MED test program, convenient for users to test by themselves
- With multiple specifications of the treatment handle hood, users can choose according to the size of the treatment area to avoid unnecessary radiation output
- With stand, convenient to place.
- It can record treatment data, which is convenient for querying historical treatment records
- Light Source: LED 308nm excimer light
- Display Mode: LCD screen
- Irradiation intensity: 20mW/cm2
- Illuminated area: 12cm2±10% (35*35mm)
- Net weight: 425g
- Time range: 0~250 seconds